Tuesday, June 14, 2011

History Day from the Other Side

Hi Everyone, This is Len taking over for a bit. This is my second trip to the National contest and it is just as crazy as I remember it. There are a ton of kids here and the atmosphere is crackling with so much energy it could probably power a small town if it could be harnessed.

I've spent the last two days going out an supporting Team Washington and I'm not at all biased when I say we bring some great kids who have a ton of talent. Tomorrow we are all going down to support the Senior Finalists and then hitting the town for the Night at the Museum Reception at the American History Museum. I'll be sure to take my camera so we can post some pictures of Team Washington partying it up museum style.

Wish us luck! Team Washington out.

No comments:

Post a Comment